Tech East members Marketplace AMP, based in Bury St Edmunds, specialists in all aspects of setting up, optimising and amplifying online marketplaces, announces a triple appointment and client wins....
SME Leaders Programme applications open now!
This programme is now open for applications and closes on 3 June 2019.
We are looking for our next cohort of promising leaders of high growth engineering and technology companies.
This six-month programme is designed to support you to develop the leadership skills needed to scale your business.
This programme, delivered by the Academy’s Enterprise Hub, will support promising leaders of high-growth tech and engineering SMEs.
We support the development of leadership skills through our Hub Membership which includes:
- Grant of up to £10,000 to fund leadership training courses of your choice
- Masterclasses and workshops delivered by senior business leaders
- Provision of an experienced business mentor
- One-to-one personal leadership coaching
- Access to the Taylor Centre, our Central London office and meeting space
- All travel and accommodation expenses covered for all activities
This programme is now open. If you are not ready to apply, we run the programme every six months. To receive e-mail updates about this programme, please register your e-mail and select ‘Support for SME Leaders’.
For further details, please email the Enterprise team.