RISE! A recovery conference for food and drink producers
23rd Sep 2020, 2pm
About this Event
Norfolk County Council in partnership with Tech East, New Anglia LEP, Norfolk Chambers of Commerce and Local Flavours are delighted to bring to you a food and drink producers webinar.
The agenda will feature sector experts and businesses that have survived and thrived over the last few months during COVID-19, showcasing what has worked and why.
Join us and be inspired by other businesses to think better and bigger and to rise above the current situation, including learning how digital technology can play a key role in business growth.
- Graham Plant, Deputy Leader at Norfolk County Council
- Andrew Fearne , Professor of Value Chain Management at University of East Anglia
- Doug Field, Chair of New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership, Chair of the Agri-Food Industry Council and Joint CEO of the East of England Co-op
- Emma Taylor , Funding Manager at New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership
- Matt and Stephanie Brown, Founders at Wild Knight Distillery
- Sam Steggles N.Sch , Managing Director at Fielding Cottage
- Edwina Mullins, Social Media Trainer at SocialB
- Valerie Watson Brown , Director at Local Flavours 21
- Matt Anderson, Managing Director at marketplace amp
- Tim Robinson , COO at Tech East
More speakers to be confirmed soon.
Get it in your diary and join us from the comfort of your home office or kitchen table:
Rise! A recovery conference for food and drink producers on 23 September 2 to 4:30pm.
Book a free place now!
Norfolk County Council, Tech East, New Anglia LEP, Norfolk Chambers of Commerce & Local Flavours