Do What You Love: Business Start Up Launchpad
27th May 2023, 10am
Do What You Love: Business Start Up Launchpad is our 1-day event designed to help aspiring founders with skills to launch their business.
Do What You Love: Business Start-Up Launchpad
Are you an aspiring entrepreneur with a great business concept? Or maybe you’re looking to scale an existing idea? Then you could be perfect for our 1-day intensive start-up event ‘Do What You Love: Business Start-Up Launchpad’ event.
If you are:
- Interested in starting a business, but don’t have the tools to get started
- Eager to scale a business idea you already have, but unsure of what steps to take
- Overwhelmed with the complications of registering and launching a business
- Unsure if your idea is any ‘good’ and want to validate it
- Looking for a community of like minded entrepreneurs
Then we want to hear from you!
Do What You Love Program Itinerary
- Introduction: Introductions and an icebreaker game to start the day.
- Session 1 – Ideation and Idea Generation: A quick-fire workshop on generating great business ideas, or how to road test one you may already have.
- Session 2 – Building a Minimal Viable Product: A session on how to build an early version of your product and test it with customers.
- Session 3 – Business Models: Exploration of different business, revenue models and the quest for traction.
- Session 4 – Marketing: Understanding your audience, and how to connect with them at scale.
- Session 5 – Applying It To Our Business: In this final session, participants will apply the learnings amassed in the day to apply to their own businesses.
By the end of this 1-day session, we expect you to have: a deep understanding of business set up and how to validate your idea. A suite of tools, resources, tips, and tricks you can take with you on your business journey. An understanding of the business fundamentals and how to apply this to your business idea. And most importantly, a new network of likeminded entrepreneurs, facilitators, and mentors you can continue to connect with and an 8-hour session that will leave you buzzing to develop your business!
With our full facilitator line-up soon to be announced, register on our Eventbrite today to reserve your spot. Food and drink will be provided on the day, yet with limited spaces available – register early to avoid disappointment!
This event is proudly supported by Basildon Council, in partnership with South Essex College, with funding from UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) and Levelling Up Fund.
Visit www.launch-it.tech for more information on the full suite of our events and programmes in Basildon.
Organiser: Launch-It: Creative Tech Accelerator