Immersive Technology Conference: Understanding & Application in Industry
6th Dec 2023 - 7th Dec 2023, 9am - 5pm
Innovate UK KTN, Immerse UK, Made Smarter Innovation Network is collaborating with AREA, WMG and Proto to produce the Immersive Technology Conference – Understanding & Application in Industry. This is an exciting opportunity to take your immersive tech journey further this year through:
- Understanding how you can improve worker performance and increase your company’s efficiency
- Investigating the feasibility of Immersive Technology
- Starting to test the technology and developing and deploying XR
Meeting and networking with leading immersive tech providers and like minded companies interested in understanding the benefits and challenges of deploying AR and VR technology
We are very excited to be joined by several industry experts in the immersive universe including:
- Dr. Megan Ronayne, Head of Industrial Technologies and Manufacturing, Innovate UK KTN
- Mark Toman, Client Director, BT
- Paul Davies, Technical Fellow, Immersive Tech, Boeing
We’re delighted to announce our new Gold Partner Symetri. Symetri’s Shila Kerai and Danny Avilez will be presenting at the conference on their experiences on immersive technology within the industry.
We’ll kick off by looking at some of the basics of Mixed Reality (XR); where it can be used in business, how it can improve business by saving money or increasing revenues and looking more closely at the different AR & VR technologies out there.
Workshop sessions over the 2 days will also allow participants to have the opportunity to discuss the benefits of XR and how to deploy and overcome the barriers to adoption.
You can find the full agenda with timings on the registration page
The conference will include a networking and social event for registered delegates on 6th December.
Organiser: Innovate UK