|Sadly the summer is almost over, so we’re putting together the Autumn round of the Norfolk Cyber Security Cluster meetings for September, October and November and I’m looking for expert passionate speakers – can you help / forward / suggest please?
- Locations are yet to be finalised, but will cover Norfolk (King’s Lynn, Lowestoft, Norwich – certainly within the Norfolk boundaries) – and I hope the details will be agreed shortly.
- Sponsorship and promotion of the three events would be gratefully received – as we’re a CIC where membership and attendance are FREE we have no funding and rely on business support for the costs of room hire and refreshments – happy to take financial sponsorship as well (!).
For the Autumn we thought we’d like to include the following topics so we’re looking for “experts in their field” who are happy to stand and present for 20 – 30 minutes – not too “techie” !
- Security of Network and Information Systems (NIS) directive – due May 2018 for “infrastructure”
- General Data Protection Regulations – where you should be by now
- Supply Chain Risks
- CCTV – issues with privacy and data holding
- Cloud Security
- Zero Day vulnerabilities
- Future of Identification
- Artificial Intelligence
- Quantum Cryptography
- Any others ???
Hope you can help with any of the above!
Cyber Manager <email@example.com>