Tech East members Marketplace AMP, based in Bury St Edmunds, specialists in all aspects of setting up, optimising and amplifying online marketplaces, announces a triple appointment and client wins....
Barclays Entrepreneur Awards 2019 Nominations now open
Our awards highlight and recognise entrepreneurs from the UK who are changing their industries, the economy and society in unique, original and positive ways.
We thrive on championing business ideas and our awards – now in their fourth year – provide the perfect platform to celebrate some of the UK’s most successful home-grown ventures.
Benefits of being involved
- Increase your network – get access to a community of business leaders, experts and other like-minded entrepreneurs
- Be inspired – hear first-hand how others are leading the way, and learn from their stories
- Get recognition – for you and your business for game-changing contributions to business, industry or society
- Boost your profile – create buzz for your business on a national scale
How it works
The programme runs from April to October, with winners selected from seven regions across the UK for these five main categories
- Start-up Entrepreneur of the Year – for new businesses challenging the status quo
- Scale-up Entrepreneur of the Year – for established entrepreneurs who’ve experienced rapid growth
- Social Entrepreneur of the Year – for entrepreneurs delivering transformative, social or environmental change
- Icon of the Year – for prominent entrepreneurs leading the way for existing and future entrepreneurs
- International Expansion of the Year – for high-growth businesses growing beyond the UK at pace
- Eagle Labs Innovation Award – for lab residents making an impact through digital innovation
- Rise FinTech Award – for businesses building the future of financial services
Each year the regional winners will be invited to attend the National Awards Dinner in London, where the national winner of each category will be announced.
The nominations are open to everyone – you can nominate yourself or other entrepreneurs you know who deserve to be recognised.