Where the world meets the best of UK Innovation
INNOVATE 2017 is an event to meet creators, investors and entrepreneurs from all over the world. A place t be inspired, and network with the future – focused thought leaders. A chance to hear captivating speakers and see game-changing innovations for the first time.
With less than a month to go and tickets selling fast, we wanted to make sure our Innovate UK contacts don’t miss out on what’s shaping up to be the biggest INNOVATE event yet – INNOVATE 2017.
Be inspired: new & exciting stage content
This year, we have an exciting line-up of topics that include:
- A new Era in Space – as the cost of all things space plummets, how will the increase in use of this technology help human kind?
- Curing the World – Can we eradicate all disease? Will humans live to 1000?
- Securing the Cyber World – In an age of increasing interconnectedness, how do we prepare for the very real prospect of cyber war?
- The Creative Spark – the UK is the international capital of Visual Effects and here at INNOVATE this will be showcased and how these innovations can be used beyond the Hollywood screen”
Agenda tailored for UK businesses to grow faster and go global
As well as an exciting agenda, INNOVATE 2017 also features:
- first-hand information about the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund for businesses, the 6 challenges announced so far, where businesses can find out more & how to get involved
- practical seminars on topics such as protecting your intellectual property, pitching and winning business and how to get funding
- a dedicated support zone to help you innovate, expand and collaborate in the UK and overseas
- one-to-one brokerage sessions with business experts, which can be booked in advance
Who’s exhibiting at Innovate 2017?
We have a great exhibition this year, with almost 100 diverse and interactive displays from companies such as:
- Child Angel, wearable tracking tech for young children, born out of the inventors experience of losing his son in a shopping centre
- Bluespot Knee Clinic will be launching their Knee Tracker – turning knee rehab exercises into fun by using gamification
- Dynium Robot will be showing a new lightweight tractor which will reduce soil compaction
- SwimAR will be giving demonstrations on how to use their AR technology which allows swimmers to view data in real time while in the water
Tickets are selling fast, make sure to secure your place today
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7034 4842.