VR Conference: How to Transform your Business
20th Jun 2019, 9am
Norwich BID, in partnership with Norwich University of the Arts, Hethel Innovation and EIRA, are hosting a conference dedicated to: ‘VR – How to transform your business’
Come along and:
- Learn of the capabilities and developments of VR
- Connect with creative software developers
- Explore cross sector collaborations
- Meet with funding partners to learn of new funding pots
- Experience new VR technology
There will be keynote addresses from Greg Williams, Editor of WIRED and from Sarah Steed, Director of Innovation and Engagement – Norwich University of the Arts, who will be exploring how VR is lending itself to a variety of platforms and courses at the NUA. There will be presentations demonstrating how VR could be developed and used in business, leisure, learning and training.
There will also be workshops on funding and commissioning creative technology for businesses – along with practical demonstrations to be experienced.