The Future is Flexible – Flexible working and Returnships
11th Feb 2020, 10am
How returnships and flexible working can help your organisation build great teams
About this Event
Returnship programmes and flexible working are two ways to attract talented people, improve retention, and create diverse teams.
Come along to delve into the options for STEM employers. Explore whether a returnship programme is a good fit for your organisation.
Afterwards, sit down with local social enterprise myworkhive for a free 1:1 advice session on returnships and flexible working.
What We’ll Cover
- The changing world of work
- The business case for returnships and flexibility
- Why set up a returnship programme
- Flex types – from remote teams to job shares
- Where to get further support
What is A Returnship?
When someone has been out of work for sometime, it can be incredibly difficult for them to get back into the right role with the right support. A returnship is a flexible way of bringing skilled staff into important positions by offering flexibility, support and guidance. Myworkhive specialise in assisting companies and employees in the returnship process.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in ways to attract and retain talented staff, or thinking of growing their team
- Any organisation facing skills shortages
- Any organisation interested in creating more diverse teams
- Anyone with an HR/recruitment or operations function
Myworkhive is currently supported and funded by LIFT, meaning the team can offer free 1:1 advice direct to businesses!
To Book Your 1:1 Support Session
Email email@example.com or phone 0843 289 6812
Workshop | 10am – 11am
1:1 sessions | 12pm – 3pm