Quay to Growth Business Breakfast – Exploring Innovation
The University of Suffolk’s Research and Enterprise team would like to invite you to our February Quay to Growth Business Breakfast. The breakfasts are a way to engage with a higher education provider to really support the growth of your enterprise. Find out more about the services we offer to businesses here.
Dr Paul Thomas is going to be talking about exploring innovation as an Academic and as a business owner.
Our Business Breakfast series this academic year is kindly again sponsored by Ensors and their staff will be available to discuss any requirements you may have.
At each of our events there will be a presentation by the University of Suffolk, an opportunity for Q&A’s and business and HE enquiries, as well as informal networking.
The format is below:
- 7.45am – 8.10am Registration, Breakfast and Networking
- 8.10am – 8.15am Welcome and Introduction to the University and Ensors
- 8.15am – 8.45am Presentation by the SBS Consultancy Service
- 8.45am – 9.00am Q&A
- 9.00am – 9.15am Business/HE enquiries
- 9.15am Networking for those who can stay