NAAME’s first annual Productivity Conference, The Journey… Productivity, will be taking place on the 17th September 2018 at the University of East Anglia’s Enterprise Centre.
Registration and welcome Tea & Coffee will begin at 09:30, with the event scheduled to close by 15:30.
The conference will allow you to:
- Benchmark productivity in your business and realise its’ full potential
- Create a pathway to increase productivity in your business
- Discover tools and strategies used by leaders in productivity
- Build relationships, learn, and share best practice
The journey will also focus upon the following themes:
- What is Productivity: Productivity means different things to different people; how can we measure productivity levels on a national level and at a business level?
- The Productivity Journey: Is there a specific journey businesses can take to improve their productivity, and how much of it falls in line with Industry 4.0?
- Implementing Productivity: What practical steps and processes are available to increase productivity in businesses?
More information and confirmation of speakers will follow shortly.
Please note that we currently have a range of collaboration opportunities available, with various levels of exhibiting space, marketing and promotion on offer.
Please contact Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss collaboration opportunities and/or for more information.