ObEN Personal AI – An open call in Digital Health Innovations
Join us at The Bradfield Centre on 22nd October 2018 for a joint innovation event between the Bradfield Centre and ObEN.
AI and blockchain are positioned to transform the healthcare industry in the future, creating smarter healthcare solutions that are consumer-focused, secure & globally available to patients 24/7. ObEN is looking to fund & partner with research institutions and healthcare startups to explore and pilot new solutions in the following areas:
- Personal health intelligence platform – a decentralised, consumer-centric ecosystem for better health.
- Identity management system that enables individual users to build, own, manage and secure their personal health data on the blockchain.
- Pilot solutions using AI & blockchain technology in the areas of mental health, triage, telehealth and creating the Personal AI of doctors and healthcare providers.
ObEN is looking to invest up to $1M in research and development of pilot projects applying the use of Personalised AI technology. Come along to the event to meet the Oben team, learn more about the project and how to apply for funding.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Nikhil Jain, Co-Founder of ObEN
- Fiona Nielsen, CEO, Repositive
- Karen Livingstone, National Director of the Innovation Exchange and SBRI Healthcare, NHS England
- Jan Storgårds, Sector Lead for Digital and Creative Industries and Director, REACTOR, Anglia Ruskin University
- Siddhi Trivedi, Founder of Beowulf Proof Works
- Joop Tanis, Director of MedTech Consulting and Business Development, Health Enterprise East,
- Steven Wilson, Head of Innovation, Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Combined Authority
You can find the full agenda including speaker profiles here.
To book a one to one session with Nikhil & Siddhi after the event, please select an available time and follow the intructions here.
Funds can be used for:
- Research in the areas of personal artificial intelligence, machine learning and blockchain
- Design and develop pilot projects with patients
- Develop content for pilot projects or research papers, exploring Cyber-security, Ethics, Environmental and other topic for public dialogue
ObEN is an artificial intelligence (AI) company that is building a decentralized AI platform for intelligent 3D avatars, that look, sound, and behave like them. Deployed on the Project PAI blockchain, ObEN’s Personal AI (PAI) technology enables users to create, use, and manage their own PAI on a secure, decentralised platform. Founded in 2014, ObEN is a K11, Tencent, Softbank Ventures Korea, and HTC Vive X portfolio company and is located at Idealab in Pasadena, California.