Mental Health Webinar – Activating Confidence
14th May 2020, 1pm
About this Event
Confidence is not a personality trait, it is a skill everybody can learn. Good news right?
Well, there is even better news: we all experienced being confident before and because of that, we can learn how to activate it again.
Activating Confidence is an interactive session packed with exercises to activate your own confidence to speak. It is not rocket science, it is all about practicing with the tools that work for you.
During this one-hour Masterclass, we will delve into:
• Why do we lose our confidence? How do the mind and the body work together?
• What tools can we use to speak with confidence, ease, authenticity, and presence?
• Practical exercises that we can all do daily.
• Finding what works for you and creating new habits to enjoy your next pitch.
This workshop is for you if:
• You would like to manage your nerves and speak with ease, authenticity.
• You are dreading the idea of pitching/presenting and push back opportunities to do so.
Delivered by Emma Zangs, Emma is a Choreographer and Movement & Communication Coach based between London and Norfolk. She holds an MA in Choreography from TrinityLaban Conservatoire and is a resident of Sadler’s Wells Artist Development Programme.
Emma works with growing and established businesses from GoCardless to Google, coach entrepreneurs in accelerators such as Dream Assembly and support refugees to settle in the UK.
She lectures at Cass Business School and UCL’s Entrepreneurship MSc, and has successfully trained startups to pitch at Dragon’s Den and win the royal Pitch At Palace competition.
Hosts Hethel Innovation are an EU-funded business support organisation, providing support to Norfolk and Suffolk’s business environment to innovate and become more productive and competitive as a result. Hethel Innovation also provides incubation services through Hethel Engineering Centre and Scottow Enterprise Park.
Webinar by Hethel Innovation