Learn WordPress & build a website in ONE day
WordPress is the world’s best and most popular website builder and this hands-on course takes you through from the basics, including installation and set up, to cover all the most useful features and tools WordPress offers. Whether you already have a site and want to manage it properly or are starting completely from scratch, this is the course for you.
You will learn to…
• set up and run a great website of your own
• add content, images and videos
• add structure and navigation menus
• apply an attractive design using easy templates
• make the site search engine friendly
• add contact forms, maps and take payments
• add social networking and track visitorslearn to add all the features and functionality you need to run and develop a fantastic website
• and much, much more…
How the course works
• Please bring your own laptop: PC, Mac or Chromebook, any is fine. Or you can hire a laptop for the day here.
• WiFi and power sockets are provided
• No experience is needed – WordPress is incredibly easy to pick up and you will be free to go at your own pace throughout the day.
• All training materials will be provided after the course, so there need be no fear of “falling behind”.This is an intensive course and assumes a reasonable working knowledge of using computers and the internet, even if you have little or no prior knowledge of WordPress. If you are comfortable with using email, copy/paste, saving files/folders and navigating the internet, you should be fine! (see more advice in our FAQ here)
• After the course you are welcome to stay around for further discussion with your trainer Toby and with each other, about WordPress, about your website and about your business.
• After the course, you will be sent all the course materials and clear instructions for setting up your site on its own domain name (old or new). You will have a year of free hosting, after which time it is from just £8/mo for unlimited space and bandwidth.