Land and expand in the US
4th Jul 2019, 9am
Have you considered launching your business in the US? This workshop is designed to provide ambitious UK companies with key market insights and the expert guidance needed to help make the transition to the largest economic market on the planet.
Receive practical advice on how to get started, including all of the planning, legal and hiring issues which you will need to be ready for.
Although it can seem intimidating at first, the potential payoff for a successful expansion in the US is huge – Join the Newable on 4th July to find out how to land and expand!
- Hear critical insights from market and business experts to avoid the common pitfalls
- Understand the practical side of getting set-up in the US
- Discover what is needed to make a successful transition and be positioned for a strategic expansion
- Hear real-world advice from companies that have made it big in the US
- Help your business determine if making the move is the right step for you
- Hear from International Trade Advisers on how DIT can help your business launch and expand in the US
What topics will be covered?
- The trends and opportunities that your business can leverage
- Understanding the US market and State differences
- Banking and setting up your accounts and taxes
- Recruiting employees and potential hiring issues
- The steps needed to create a US legal entity
- Doing market research
- Effective location evaluation and selection
- How to do business in the US 101: communication and cultural impacts
Who is this event best suited for?
- Ambitious UK companies ready to expand in the US
- Businesses with an interest in launching an office in the US
- Decision makers within the organisation
- Companies who are looking to hire employees in the US