IJYI – Roundtable Event
14th Jan 2020, 4pm
IJYI are running a series of exclusive events for business owners and decision makers to help explain how bespoke software and cloud technology can drive business profitability by giving your business a competitive advantage.
To encourage open debate and discussion we are limiting the workshop to 12 attendees. The event will be held at our Ipswich office and will include drinks, light buffet and networking with other local business owners.
You’ll walk away with an in-depth knowledge of how you could start looking at building a platform that meets your business process using Agile development techniques as well as an understanding of what “the cloud” is and some of the concepts that support it.
Justin Grainger, our CFO, will then look at various financial incentives and benefits such as quick return on investment, accounting practices with regards to seeing software as an asset, and loans and innovation grants available.
Contact email@example.com to find out more.
- 1600 Welcome
- 1615 Presentation
- The Big Picture – The 4th Industrial Revolution
- Define bespoke software development, cloud technologies and the Internet of Things
- Explain the process of considering what and how such technologies might benefit your business
- Some relevant case studies
- Financial benefits, ROI, potential local grant support
- Potential guest speaker
- Q & A
- 1730 Light buffet, drinks and informal discussion between business owners.
- 1830 Close