Healthcare Challenges: Digital Solutions
27th May 2021, 10am - 12:30pm
A practical approach to clinical problem solving through digital innovation.
About this Event
The current pandemic has highlighted the need for rapid implementation of innovations in healthcare.
This conference is hosted by Tim Robinson, (COO, Tech East) and Dr Denys Pak (Associate Dean for East of England – Clinical Entrepreneurs and Digital Innovations, Clinical Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Health Lead at the Norwich Medical School and Founder of MedTech Move).
The ‘Healthcare Challenges: Digital Solution’ event brings together EAHSN, clinicians and tech businesses with the aim of smoothing the pathway for a streamlined innovation process, commercialisation and greater adoption of digital solutions within the healthcare sector.
There will also be a Q&A Panel session to answer audience questions.
- Sarah Robinson, Head of Delivery, Eastern AHSN
- Simon Rudland FRCGP, Chair Suffolk GP Federation, Visiting GP Hoy and Walls Orkney,Honorary Senior Lecturer and Digital Health Lead Norwich Medical School
- Peter Brady, CEO of Orbital Global and VirtTuri. Co-founder AI Festival
- James Duez, Technologist, Futurist, Entrepreneur, Investor, Co Founder and CEO, Rainbird.AI
- Michael Wong, Managing Director, Engage Health Systems Ltd
- Thuria Wenbar , CEO and co founder, e Surgery | A&E Doctor at Norfolk And Norwich University Hospital
Organiser: Tech East and Partners