Give Your Brand Some Flavour
16th Sep 2020, 10am
About this Event
Give Your Brand Some Flavour:
A brand is the way a company, organisation, or individual is perceived by those who experience it.
So essentially, branding is customer perception, and positioning is the process by which a company offers its brand to the consumer.
In this webinar, we will delve in to the different layers and building blocks of a brand and what comprises your brand identity.
What We’ll Cover
In this session we’ll cover:
- What is a brand?
- What does your brand say?
- What are your brand values?
- What you want people to feel when they interact with your brand
- How you communicate your product or service
Following the session you should understand the multiple building blocks that make a brand. and apply this to your own business.
Who Should Attend?
- Early stage organisations looking to build a brand from the ground up
- Businesses looking to give their brand a bit of a refresh
- Anyone looking to learn more about the importance of strong and consistent branding
This webinar will be delivered by Sam Currall, part of Hethel Innovation‘s Business Development Team. With a focus on marketing at Hethel, Sam works closely with SMEs and Startups in Norfolk and Suffolk to increase their outreach and apply better marketing practices.
By Hethel Innovation