FIG Norwich Annual Conference 2023
26th Apr 2023, 5:30pm
The Return: Growth and Productivity in Financial, Legal and Professional Services.
5:30 – Networking and Canapés
6:00 – Welcome from Aviva & figNorwich, Andrew Hunt, Head of Accounts Payable, Treasury and Collections, Aviva
Key Note Speakers
- Productivity in the financial sector: Mark Body, Norwich Business School Advisory Board
- Big Data: A big impact on productivity, how big data, AI etc can help improve productivity: Martin Bugg, Senior Manager, Larking Gowen
6: 50 – Retaining and upskilling your employees:
- Career Ready Programme: Alex Blake, Aviva
- The Foundry: Molly Howes, The Foundry Project Lead, Aviva
- Help to Grow Management Course: Liz Davis-Smith, Business Development Manager – Help to Grow, UEA
- The Help to Grow Experience, Improving my productivity and leadership skills: Harriet Davis, Help to Grow Participant, Chadwicks
7:20 – Facilitated Interactive Panel with Q&A Session.
- Mark Body, Member of NBS Advisory Board
- Martin Bugg, Senior Manager, Larking Gowen
- Molly Howes, The Foundry Project Lead, Aviva
- Harriet Davis, Help to Grow Participant, Chadwicks
7:45 – Networking with Drinks
8:15 – Close
Who should attend?
This event is aimed at individuals working in the financial, insurance, legal and wider professional services and the FinTech sectors and is open to finance, HR, marketing and technology professionals.
The Financial Industry Group (FIG Norwich) is a partnership of leading firms, local government and higher education. FIG aims to develop a thriving cluster in Norwich that is recognised internationally as a centre of excellence for insurance, financial and professional services.
Please register by Wednesday 19th April to secure your place.
If you have any dietary or access requirements, please notify the organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva is located at 8 Surrey St, Norwich NR1 3NS, just opposite Norwich Bus Station. Parking can be found at the Castle Quarter, St Stephens, The Chantry, Chapelfield East and the Forum.
Help to Grow Management Course
figNorwich has committed to sponsoring 10 places on the ‘Help to Grow’ management course at Norwich Business School (NBS) at UEA this year. This means that the course will have zero cost for individuals from figNorwich members in eligible firms who express an interest in applying for a place.
You will find out more about the programme at the conference and in the Course Brochure by clicking here
If you require any further information or have any questions on the course itself, please email email@example.com whereby, the designated Business Development Manager for the course, Liz Davis-Smith, will be available to answer any questions you might have surrounding booking and logistics.
Are you part of the FIG Norwich community yet?
Sign up to the FIG Norwich Trade Directory
The fig trade directory is free to join and is specifically aimed at organisations working in the financial services and related sectors in Norwich. As a member, your organisation can submit news stories, promote events and list job advertisements that are of interest and relevance to Norwich’s financial community.
Organiser: Financial Industry Group (FIG) Norwich