Digital Technology Launch Event & Conference
NEW ANGLIA SCALE UP & HIGH GROWTH PROGRAMME
WHAT IS THE THE SCALE UP PROGRAMME?
New Anglia Growth Hub is delighted to announce the launch of the Scale Up programme. This programme has been launched to support businesses with high growth potential. These companies have been categorised as ‘Silver’. Those achieving growth in excess of 20% in terms of turnover or FTEs are categorised as ‘Gold’. The mission of the Scale Up programme is, therefore, providing the business support to turn ‘Silver’ businesses into ‘Gold’ businesses.
KEY BENEFITS TO SMES JOINING THE HIGH GROWTH PROGRAMME
• Access to members only workshops, information tools, meetings and events
• All businesses at these events are like-minded and keen to grow and develop their businesses in Suffolk and Norfolk – peer to peer support and discussions
• All businesses are in Norfolk and Suffolk
• Access to industry experts and information from dedicated growth/scale-up bodies and people
• Access to inspirational local and national businesses who have been on the scale-up/growth journey
• Three-year programme in place to take them into the next step
• Cross organisational support (i.e. Tech East, Invest East, Councils, Chambers).
WHERE, WHEN & HOW TO BOOK
This the first of our sector specific launch events, this one being focused on supporting Digital Technology (others to follow).
Date: Wednesday 6th February 2019
Venue: Bedford Lodge Hotel
Newmarket, CB8 7BX
Timings: 09:30 – 17:30*
Breakfast goods, lunch and refreshments included.
*Timings were correct at the time of production and may be subject to change, please check eventbrite listings.
AGENDA FOR THE DAY*
• Innovation and Growth
• The Growth of AI
• Growth of the Mobile Industry: Case Study
• Transformational Growth in Practice
• Digital Marketing Changes Required for Growth
• Understanding Your Funding Options
• Growth Perspective – Carol Burman
• The Impact of Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small
Businesses & Outcomes
• ICT Community of Interest
• Panel of All Speakers – Questions & Next Steps
*Content was correct at the time of production and may be subject to change, please check eventbrite listings.