Digital Breakfast – Apprenticeships
Information for Employers
City College Norwich work closely with local employers to support and deliver Apprenticeship training across a variety of sectors – as such we can help your business to train an Apprentice.
We are experienced in delivering Apprenticeship training with over 1,400 Apprentices studying at City College Norwich. We work with hundreds of employers across the East of England to deliver high quality Apprenticeships across a range of industries.
City College Norwich work with employers to deliver Apprenticeship programmes to train both new employees and upskill existing employees – as such if your business is looking for an Approved Training Provider and would like to discuss offering an Apprenticeship at your company, get in touch with us on 01603 773365 or email EmployerPartnerships@CCN.ac.uk
What is an Apprenticeship?
- It’s a mix of learning on the job and studying for anyone aged 16 or above.
- It’s a real job with training.
- It leads to nationally recognised qualifications.
- They are available to help train both new and existing staff members.
- They are available in a wide range of sectors.
- They take between 1 and 4 years to complete.
- Apprenticeships are available from Level 2 to Level 6/7
- They can vary in duration depending on the prior skills of the apprentice, the qualification being obtained and the industry sector.
- An apprentice will gain technical knowledge and real practical experience along with functional and practical skills required for your workplace.
Friday 21 September 2018, 7.30am – 9.30am
The StartUp Lounge, City College Norwich
Find out about our new digital apprenticeships and get involved in using your employer voice to shape the higher level digital apprenticeship provision in Norfolk.
To register for the event, please fill out the details below.
Thanks for your interest in the Digital Breakfast event. We’re really looking forward to seeing you there.