Denmark – Data platform
A university has issued an open tender for big data processing technology.
You should be able to provide a state of the art big data platform that is:
– trustable with highly confidential data such as medical data sets
– fully searchable and easy to access at different levels
– available for integration with public data sets
– available to a defined subset of researchers within hours
– able to rapidly carry out relevant analysis
– able to publish apps and models that end users can call on demand
The length of the contract is 7 years.
The contract is worth around £830,000.
For more information about this tender, submit your company details to the Department for International Trade team in Denmark.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only submit a proposal if are a UK supplier.