Artificial Intelligence for Manufacturing 2021
21st Apr 2021, 9am - 5pm
About this Event
The Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC) is hosting Artificial Intelligence for Manufacturing 2021, an inspiring virtual event taking place on 21st April. This free event welcomes anyone interested in pioneering artificial intelligence research and exploring what the future holds for artificial intelligence and business intelligence.
With the help of AI experts and panellists from leading manufacturing organisations you can delve into thought-provoking keynote presentations, audience driven Q&A sessions, and inspiring workshops to help you start or grow your AI journey.
No matter what areas of artificial intelligence you’re interested in learning about, the MTC is here to help and inspire the manufacturing world. Register for free today and receive regular updates as we prepare for the highly anticipated 2021 event.
Event Key Topics
- The future of Artificial Intelligence
- Starting your AI journey and becoming data ready
- Discover AI for industrial applications
- Understanding the risks and benefits of AI maintenance and security
- How to improve your business intelligence
- Inspiring keynote speakers and panel discussions
- Participate in audience driven Q&A sessions
- Attend virtual interactive workshops
- Watch a digital experience tour of MTC artificial intelligence demonstrators
On Demand Content
This virtual event offers delegates complete freedom and flexibility with on demand access to all the event day material. Whether you wish to watch the conference again, or couldn’t make it to the live event, we’re offering free access to watch a recording of every session. Simply register for the event and we’ll send you a link shortly after the conference finishes.
How to Access the Event
This event is free to attend, but registration is essential to access content on the day. This event will be hosted virtually using the Zoom platform. Delegates will automatically receive the joining instructions following registration.
For assistance or more information about the event, please contact: email@example.com
Organiser: The Manufacturing Technology Centre