‘Agile’ Working for Productivity and Growth
6th Jul 2023, 3pm
Find out how Agile project management can boost efficiency, reduce costs and promote continuous improvement in this taster session.
Experience the ‘Agile’ way of thinking in this practical taster session and find out how Agile project management can boost efficiency, help reduce costs and promote continuous improvement.
Qualified Scrum Master and Scrum Coach from Hethel Innovation, Sam Payne, will lead you through the basic principles of ‘Agile’ project management to give you an insight into the Agile approach to achieving your business goals.
Time for networking has been built in after the session, so you can catch up with colleagues and make new contacts.
What will you gain from the session?
• The opportunity to engage in practical activities that will help you to understand the mechanics of this unique and highly effective operational tool.
• An understanding of how the Agile methodology can be adapted and applied to your business depending on your unique organisational setup and goals.
• An understanding of the potential benefits to you and your business.
• An opportunity for a Q&A session with a qualified Scrum Master and Scrum Coach.
Who is this taster session suitable for?
• Those who have never heard of Agile project management, or have some basic knowledge and want to learn more.
• Those that are considering the Agile methodology as a potential project management tool or just as a highly efficient way of continuous working and wish to “try before they buy”.
• Anyone who believes their team could benefit from enhanced unity through improved communication and collaboration – especially if their organisation is growing.
• Anyone who believes the future of their organisation’s culture should be based on the values of transparency, adapting to change, and a willingness to continuously reflect and improve.
Sam Payne, Innovation Consultant, Hethel Innovation
Sam is an Innovation Consultant and certified Agile Scrum Master and Agile Coach in the Innovation team at Hethel Innovation. In Sam’s role as an Innovation Consultant he helps businesses to improve their productivity and efficiency. One way in which he does this is by coaching businesses and their employees in the Agile way of thinking – helping them to enhance organisational communication and collaboration, and develop more innovative products, processes, and services.
3:00pm Arrival and coffee/tea
3:30pm Welcome and introduction – David Gill, Managing Director, St John’s Innovation Centre
3:35pm Presentation and table working
5:00pm Q&A with Sam Payne
5:30pm Refreshments and networking
6:30pm Event closes
Organiser: Innovate UK EDGE